Send me your nudes...

10:29








This is just a basic, every day outfit that I would wear on a typical day! I actually wanted to wear a denim jacket with this outfit but I forgot it on the day my best friend took the pics for me (major eye roll)

I'm loving all these Yeezy dupes lately, same look for a fraction of the price. But obviously they will never look as good as the Season 2 shoes.
Find out where I got my outfit from below, with links to shop them all...



Sunglasses- Topshop
Dress- Missguided
Boots- Solewish

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You look so stunning! The dress is perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Nice dress, it suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chic and stylish, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your style so much! It's both sexy and classy and it reminds me a lot of the Kardashians.

    Boudicca Proxy

    ReplyDelete

Page Views

Flickr Images

Follow